In this beautiful world, this beautiful Morganite stones can be molted into many forms. Among which rings are the best form, which acts as a token of love. These days Morganite rings are an excellent alternative to diamonds. Interest in Morganite rings may have started in 2002 when Ben Affleck proposed to Jennifer Lopez with a 6.1-carat pink diamond. Also, Morganite rings are trending and for a justified reason. Morganite rings are beautiful, colorful, affordable, durable, and easy peasy to take care of. Most of the Morganite in today’s market comes from Minas Gerais, Brazil. Morganite rings are found in delicate pink to rose colors and also in different shapes. Unlike diamonds, the Morganite is famous for its color. It comes with different cuts and different designs. It is essential to go for the original without getting cheated. Morganite rings vary in different ways. As we shop for Morganite we need to keep a lot of things about it in mind. Here are some. Besides being a fashion statement, Morganite associated with love, romance, and feminity. It suits any skin tone.
But first let’s know about Morganite,
- Meaning: Morganite is an incredibly rare and hottest pink stone in the market place. Next to diamond, it is the highest-selling colored gemstone. It comes from a handful of countries with significant producers currently being Nigeria and Mozambique. Morganite is having its bright peach- pink color like the first pale rays of sunshine that warms the soul and swells the heart. It is rapidly taking the place of diamonds in people’s hearts. The peach-pink beauty of the Morganite attracts the human mind. We may call it a pink diamond.
- Origination: Morganite is named after the most famous banker J.P. Morgan. He forced the expedition, and the stone was discovered in California, and hence, it is named after him. Most of the morganite in the market these days comes from Minas Geris, Brazil. Afghanistan, Pakistan, Mozambique are also sources of Morganite, but for the most part, production is minor and inconsistent.
- Color variations: The most common and preferred color of Morganite gem is pink. The gem is also available in violet and peach. So it’s often heated to get pinker stones. Unlike diamonds, color is the most important factor we get in morganite.
- Value of Morganite: Medium pink with custom cuts of Morganite stones is the most valuable. Very light and included gems value the least good colored small morganite values more than big light-colored morganite. Large Morganite stones must be so large that no jewelry can be made. It looks like a pink diamond when it cuts perfectly, looks like a diamond. Pink diamonds are extremely rare and heavy expensive. So those who want to get a beautiful present at a high budget, morganite, is one of the best stones.
- Popularity: Morganite has great popularity and value in the jewelry world. It has a separate fan base, and the pinkish hues won a centerpiece of any women’s jewelry collection.
- The tone of morganite: Tone means the lightness or darkness of the stone. In the case of morganite, the variation ranges from almost white to dark pink. It wholly based which tone to buy light-colored morganites, reflect light on the surface.
- Color : The most outstanding quality of the ring you buy is the color. Morganite rings vary in colors, just the opposite of diamonds. You will get a variety of colors to choose from. Morganite colors are intense pink, often the result of heat treatments. The unheated materials were likely to be orange-pink. Morganite’s tone is often pale, increasing in intensity with the size of the stone. Darker colors are more wanted, so as their costs. And the best part is the color won’t fade unless it is exposed to more than 400-degree temperature. Unlike diamonds, color is the most important factor while buying morganite rings. The pure pink color you will get. Morganite rings have exquisite colors that show gentleness. Pink and rose-colored are considered to be the most desirable ones.
- Different Cuts : The cuts in the morganite rings are significant as it depicts the over-all value of the ring. Having excellent transparency, they can be given different cuts, among which emerald and round being the most popular. To make it more attractive, a morganite engagement ring should be given a round brilliant, oval, or emerald cut.
- Different Designs: You will often find the stone set in a halo design surrounded by little diamonds. Other popular models are Three stoned, Solitaire, Pave, Shank, and Spilt shank.
- Maintenance: Morganite rings are found without any visible inclusions. This is the main reason why more people choose this glamorous gem. The stone should exhibit an attractive vitreous luster after it is cut and polished. It is worth mentioning again that. Morganite rings don’t have eye-visible inclusions. It is essential to take care of your stones to maintain its importance for years. As the durability of morganite rings are very good, it can be used as daily wear. But the main concern while caring for your stones is scratching and dust. Therefore Morganite rings also require regular cleaning to maintain its luster. We can conclude here that it is okay as daily wear. A Morganite ring can be damaged by some acids, which are found in some cleaning products .so avoid wearing it, in the time of gardening or cleaning.
Shopping for a perfect ring is not easy, it’s harder when it’s your engagement ring. People come up with so many ideas, but the best rings are rare to find. Morganite rings are one among them. A unique light pink colored beautiful ring is in trend these days. Morganite is not that commonly found stones in the market. You need to dig up every shop with all qualities you now for the best ring. Morganite rings have more than fewer qualities. It is one of the best gemstone and rapidly taking the place of diamonds in people’s hearts and hands. It has a lot more qualities like diamond and more than that even. Being tremendously trending, Morganite rings have a lot of usefulness also. It’s is a new and better alternative to diamonds in short. Moreover, Morganite rings are the best choice for all occasions. Your spouse will appreciate your efforts. If you are looking for an engagement ring, it is strongly recommended to get a Morganite ring.