What are the top 10 fashion and beauty collaborations with iconic film or TV franchises?
1. Louis Vuitton x Star Wars: The collaboration featured a collection of bags, backpacks, and accessories inspired by the Star Wars franchise.
2. MAC x Disney’s Aladdin: The limited edition collection featured eyeshadows, lipsticks, and pencils inspired by the characters and their costumes in the movie.
3. Moschino x The Powerpuff Girls: The fashion collaboration included a clothing line inspired by the iconic cartoon characters.
4. House of Holland x Looney Tunes: The designer collaborated with Warner Bros. to create a collection of sweaters, dresses, and skirts featuring Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird, and other beloved characters.
5. Rodarte x Star Wars: The designer duo created a collection of gowns and dresses inspired by the Star Wars franchise.
6. NARS x Andy Warhol: The cosmetics brand collaborated with the iconic artist’s foundation to create a makeup collection inspired by his artwork.
7. Chanel x Coco Avant Chanel: The fashion house created a collection inspired by Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel autobiography and the movie based on her life.
8. MAC x The Simpsons: The limited edition collection featured eyeshadows, blushes, and lip products inspired by the famous cartoon family.
9. Covergirl x The Hunger Games: The makeup brand created a collection inspired by the dystopian world of the Hunger Games franchise.
10. Gucci x Disney’s Mickey Mouse: The luxury brand collaborated with Disney to create a collection featuring the iconic cartoon character on bags, clothing and accessories.